The house is about 350 years old and is known as the house where there is the largest garden in Perast.
- Living space - The existing facility is in its middle the dimensions measuring 10.0 x 14.75m. Total CBA is 381.58m², of which terrace occupies 59.30m². Total NGP is 273.22 sq.m and terrace occupies an area of 47.55 sq m. Floors P %2B 1 %2B Po.
- Land - 4 square meters
- Layout per floor:
In the lower yard is a swimming pool (heated) and are home with brick counter containing the sink and the refrigerator. (Below the base has a room of 12 m2 which is located pool technology)
On the ground floor there is a living room and a wine cellar. In addition to the living room is a semi-detached apartment which consists of one large room of approximately 60 m2. The apartment has one bathroom and a small kitchen.
On the first floor there is a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and a large terrace overlooking the sea. At this level of the house there is a zone with barbecue and pizza oven on wood.
On the second floor are two bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Areas of individual rooms (or sketches inscribed with dimensions): Attached
- Number of available parking / garage spaces - the house is located in the second row and there is no parking space, with all the people (including home owners) have a pass to enter the car in the city during the season when traffic is prohibited.
- Dimensions of the pool - 11m x 5m - heating and lighting, geyser Swimming
- Year of restoration - 2013
- Details of equipment:
- All the furniture is imported (Netherlands, France, ... I was completely new to the style of the south of France) company is mainly Riviera Maison from the Netherlands, Burek, Ketthal, etc.
- Sanitary equipment are from Italy high class in the rustic style of Devon %26 Devon)
- In the kitchen stove with induction hob from Franchuk in rustic style blue (Falcon)
- House has an alarm and video surveillance
- Air conditioning is the principle which I fenkoilera heated and cooled and accessories Toshiba
- Floor heating systems are installed in the living room and all bathrooms
- In the kitchen and bathrooms are all stone slabs imported from Italy
- All stairs and corridors and wine cellar, terrace and garden around the pool, paved the white stone of the same color and composition as the house
- In the kitchen, bathroom, living room and suite floors are tiles handmade rustic style imports from France and Portugal
- Details of the construction work during the restoration (hydro and thermal insulation, the materials and the like.) - Have been carried out all the insulation and the materials are of the highest class,
- Sewage is their own home and the ecosystem is still as it ejects into drains only technical water (regeneration company)
- Windows and doors are solid wood (ash), glazed thermal insulating glass 4 %2B 12 %2B 4mm.
- A large stone fireplace in the living room
- All electrical equipment in the house (double refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher, extractor are brand BOSCH
- Distance from the sea - 20 meters